Teodora Pasco Downie | My Passion is My Power
Teodora Downie is a wellness coach, corporate image stylist, travel consultant, serial entrepreneur and author.
1. Give us a brief background of what you do?
I market and promote healthy lifestyle and longevity and assist individuals to save both time and money by using organic and plant-based products which are environmentally friendly.
2. What are the key factors that got you to where you are today?
Find yourself and your purpose in life. Embrace being alone and learn love yourself. Do intense soul-searching and learn what is fulfilling to you, and do that.
3. What is the key thing you want people to know about you?
I am a very passionate and dedicated mother and nobody should stand in my way raising a high achiever daughter.
4. Name 3 business principles that is of core value to you?
b) Speed Implementation
c) Learn to walk the walk before you run
5. What has been the hardest part of being an entrepreneur?
The hardest part if being an entrepreneur is not always having the capital to implement all of the brilliant ideas I have.
6. What are the 3 things about entrepreneurship that you experienced that no one told you about?
a) Everyone looks after each other
b) Business people are very territorial
c) It’s who knows you
7. How important is it to have a business coach & what significant role in change has your coach played in your business journey?
A business coach guides you with their skills, wisdom, knowledge and experience and provides you with the necessary tools in order for you to succeed.
8. What 3 core advice principals will you give women that are wanting to start their own business?
Find your passion. Find your niche and continue doing what you love.
9. How do you overcome rejection?
Keep moving forward and don't look back and always be thankful for your journey.
10. How do you stay motivated and what keeps you going?
Fortunately, I am a very optimistic person. I surround myself with people who inspire me and bring out the best in me.
11. What is your key to success?
Waking up every morning, being grateful and thankful.