Natalie Riley is well known as the Business Bombshell and started her entrepreneurial journey at the age of 18. She soon became managing partner of Mega 3D Signs where she associated herself with global brands such as The Voice, Google, Audi, Coach, Dior, Drop Box and McDonalds, as well as celebrities like Slim Dusty, Delta Goodrem, Pia Muehlenbeck, Georgia Love and Fredrick Elkland.
Her success quickly grew into international speaking where she has shared stages with Huge Hilton, Patrice Motsepe, Ndaba Mandela, Mark Bouris, Ryan Serhant, Mark Wahlberg, Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, Christie Brinkley, Gene Simmons, John Travolta, George Ross, JT Foxx, DR, Nido Qubein, Bethenny Frankel, Anthony Loli, Steve Wozniak, Bret Michael, Vanilla Ice and Gary Vee.
After her international speaking career kicked off, Natalie Riley became the CEO and Co-Founder of Uni Bypass. Uni Bypass educates high school students on how to build or buy businesses with the highest success rates, and educates parents on how they can reap the benefits of their children’s success.
Natalie’s philanthropic endeavours with youth entrepreneurs and kids with cancer are also of utmost importance to her.
Field of Expertise:
• Hiring more desirable staff to better the work environment for increased profits
• Increase sales: Get YES and not NO’s
• Increase profits by 30% every year
• Find unique selling propositions
• Study and dominate your competition
• How to come up with million-dollar ideas
• Evaluate ANY business opportunity
• Increase your energy, passion and favorability
• Master the art of negotiation
Serial Entrepreneur, International Speaker, Business Coach, Promotional Model, Brand Ambassador & TV Personality
• Initiating success to thousands of children all over the world with the Uni bypass education system.
• Collaborating with some of Hollywood’s greatest films - Great Gatsby, World War Z, Windsor, Aliens, Wolverine, Peter Rabbit and God of Egypt.
• International Speaking – on stage with Huge Hilton, JT Foxx, Patrice Motsepe, Ndaba Mandela, Mark Bouris, Ryan Serhant, Mark Wahlberg, Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, Christie Brinkley, Gene Simmons, John Travolta, George Ross, Nido Qubein, Bethenny Frankel, Anthony Loli, Steve Wozniak, Bret Michael, Vanilla Ice, Gary Vee and John Travolta.
• Sponsoring and collaborating with several charities, including Pink Ribbon (Breast Cancer Awareness), White Ribbon (Domestic Violence Awareness), Conquer NF (Neurofibromatosis), Exodus Foundation (homeless) and Make a Wish Foundation (kids with Cancer).